from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To work over again; revise.
- transitive v. To subject to a repeated or new process.
- n. Something reworked: just a rework of an old speech.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of redoing, correcting, or rebuilding.
- n. Taking unsalable food and using it in the manufacture of other food.
- n. Something redone, corrected or rebuilt.
- n. Work done to correct defects associated with a deliverable product, plus any root cause analysis effort to identify the task(s) to be re-performed.
- n. An instance of reworking.
- v. To redo, correct, or rebuild.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. use again in altered form
re- + work. (Wiktionary)