from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A quarrel or an argument.
- n. Printing Matter added to a text.
- adj. Printing Having been added to or inserted into a text.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An encounter; a scrape or brush; especially one involving trouble or difficulty.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. An argument or quarrel.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an angry dispute
Sorry, no etymologies found.