from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To invest (capital or earnings) again, especially to invest (income from securities or funds) in additional shares.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To invest again, give another investment.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To invest again or anew.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To invest anew, with or as with a garment.
- To invest anew, as money or other property.
re- + invest (Wiktionary)