from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Deprived of possession.
- adj. Spiritually impoverished or alienated.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of dispossess.
- adj. homeless
- adj. impoverished
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. physically or spiritually homeless or deprived of security.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having lost one's self-possession or self-command.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. physically or spiritually homeless or deprived of security
Sorry, no etymologies found.