from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of dress.
- v. Having a sandwich prepared with several fixings, typically lettuce, tomato, and mayonnaise.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. same as attired.
- adj. covered with medication or a bandage ; -- of wounds.
- adj. trim and smooth; -- of lumber or stone.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. treated with medications and protective covering
- adj. dressed or clothed especially in fine attire; often used in combination
- adj. (of lumber or stone) to trim and smooth
- adj. dressed in fancy or formal clothing
Sorry, no etymologies found.