from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having the shape of a wedge; thick at one end and tapered at the other.
- adj. Stuck; jammed: couldn't remove the wedged quarter from the vending machine.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of wedge.
- v. In a web-server context, to be stuck, incapable of proceeding without help.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In zoology, wedge-shaped; cuneiform or cuneate: as, a wedged bone; the wedged tail of a bird.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. wedged or packed in together
Sorry, no etymologies found.