from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of fasten.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. affixed. Opposite of
- adj. secured against opening; -- of doors, hatches, etc.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. firmly closed or secured
- adj. furnished or closed with buttons or something buttonlike
- adj. fastened with strings or cords
Sorry, no etymologies found.