from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of condense.
- adj. The state of having been condensed; highly concentrated.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. representing two or more ideas or emotions by a single symbol.
- adj. shortened by rewriting with fewer words; -- used of texts. Opposite of
- adj. reduced to a stronger or more concentrated form. Opposite of
- adj. narrower than usual for a particular height; -- of printers' type. Opposite of
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Made dense or close in texture, composition, or expression; compressed; compact: as, a condensed style.
Sorry, no etymologies found.