from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Affected with constipation.
- adj. Stiff, stodgy, or recalcitrant: "united only in a constipated hatred of change of any kind” ( John Fowles).
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Unable to defecate.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of constipate.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. having difficult or incomplete or infrequent evacuation of the bowels; costive.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. have difficult or incomplete or infrequent evacuation of the bowels
Sorry, no etymologies found.