from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n.pl. A game in which players try to snap small disks into a cup by pressing them on the edge with a larger disk.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A game in which the objective is to shoot winks into a cup or at a target by flicking them with a shooter (nowadays called a squidger) from a surface.
- n. A competitive partnership game in which the objective is to gain an advantage over opponents by squopping opponent winks and by squidging friendly winks into a pot.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Same as tiddledywinks.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a game in which players try to flip plastic disks into a cup by pressing them on the side sharply with a larger disk
Possibly dialectal tiddly, little + wink.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)