from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative form of setup.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Build; bearing; carriage.
- n. In metallurgy, the steam-ram of the squeezer, which operates on the ball of iron from the puddling-furnace.
- n. In baking, one of the wooden scantlings placed like a frame around the loaves in the oven to hold them in position.
- n. A favorable arrangement of the balls in billiards, croquet, etc., especially when left so by one player for the next.
- n. A treat.
Sorry, no etymologies found.