from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of mate.
- adj. fitted together or interlocked
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Brought together for sexual activity; bred; -- of animals.
- adj. Sorted into pairs of identical size, color, or other properties; -- used of gloves, socks, etc.
- adj. Same as married. Opposite of
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. mated sexually
- adj. used of gloves, socks, etc.
- adj. of or relating to a marriage partner
Sorry, no etymologies found.