from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not marked with or showing a date: an undated letter; an undated portrait.
- adj. Being such as to have long-lasting appeal without ever going out of style: a classic, undated dress.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. not marked with a date
- adj. of a style that will not go out of fashion; a classic
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Rising and falling in waves toward the margin, as a leaf; waved.
- adj. Not dated; having no date; of unknown age.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not dated; having no date: as, an undated letter or bill.
- Having a waved surface; rising and falling in waves toward the margin, as a leaf; waved. Also undate.
- In heraldry, same as undé.
- In botany, same as undulate.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not bearing a date
Sorry, no etymologies found.