from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Being other than verbal; not involving words: nonverbal communication.
- adj. Involving little use of language: a nonverbal intelligence test.
- adj. Measuring low on a scale of verbal ability.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Alternative spelling of non-verbal.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Involving little or no use of language.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. being other than verbal communication
- adj. involving little use of language
- adj. lacking verbal skill
Sorry, no etymologies found.