from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to the interactions between individuals: interpersonal skills.
- adj. Existing or occurring between individuals: interpersonal communication or conflict.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Between two or more people.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Existing or occurring between individuals.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. occurring among or involving several people
inter- + personal (Wiktionary)