from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or characteristic of a manager or management.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. involving management-like duties
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to management or a manager.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to a manager or managers, or to management; characteristic of a manager: used chiefly of theatrical managers.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to the function or responsibility or activity of management
Sorry, no etymologies found.