from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to investigation: investigative methods.
- adj. Characterized by or engaged in investigation; specializing in uncovering and reporting hidden information: investigative journalism.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to investigation; inquisitive; curious; searching.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Given to investigation; inquisitive; curious; searching.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to investigation; given to investigation; curious and deliberate in research.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. designed to find information or ascertain facts
And the second piece that you need is what I call investigative intuition.
He plans to use his profile as a former TV anchor who was highly visible in the political world in order to draw publicity and attention to long-term investigative projects that would otherwise have a tougher time breaking through all the clutter and noise.
But for now, let it be a lesson to aspiring young conservatives interested in investigative journalism: 'Know your limits.
Citizen journalists can play a key role in investigative journalism.
Not one person at Fox news or Rush Limbaugh or whoever has a basic college degree under thier belt in investigative journalism.
“The main investigative committee in the U.S. House of Representatives reopened a probe of Lime Wire and other peer-to-peer file-sharing companies last week, citing data breaches blamed on the technology,” says CNEt News.
The joint investigative is working that as a key question.
I stopped by only to recommend that you take a refresher course in investigative journalism and journalistic integrity.
I see you didn't take my earlier advice, which was to take a refresher course in investigative journalism and journalistic integrity.
These contradictions are all too typical of Mr. Baker, whose much mocked parallel career in investigative journalism has earned him the name Lewes ` s Miss Marple.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.