from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Discovery or determination of facts or accurate information.
- adj. Of, relating to, or used in the discovery or determination of facts: a fact-finding committee; a fact-finding tour.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The determination of factual information
- adj. Designed to determine factual information; investigative
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. designed to find information or ascertain facts.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. designed to find information or ascertain facts
Sorry, no etymologies found.