from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Relating to or caused by bacteria: a bacterial enzyme; bacterial diseases.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, relating to, or caused by bacteria.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of, pertaining to, or caused by bacteria.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to or resembling bacteria; of the nature of or caused by bacteria: as, a bacterial parasite in the blood; bacterial organisms; bacterial infusions.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to or caused by bacteria
Sorry, no etymologies found.