from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or caused by a virus.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or relating to a biological virus.
- adj. Caused by a virus.
- adj. Of the nature of an informatic virus; able to spread copies of itself to other computers.
- adj. Spread by word of mouth, with minimal intervention in order to create buzz and interest.
- n. A video, image or text spread by "word of mouth" on the internet or by e-mail for humorous, political or marketing purposes.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to or caused by a virus
From the stem of virus with suffix -al. (Wiktionary)