from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Occurring or situated within a cell or cells: intracellular fluid.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Inside or within a cell.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Within a cell. Contrasted with
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Existing or done inside of a cell: opposed to extracellular: as, intracellular circulation or digestion; intracellular formation of spores in certain fungi. Most of the vital activities or functions of the Protozoa are intracellular.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. located or occurring within a cell or cells
From intra- + cellular (Wiktionary)