from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Occurring on a routine or daily basis: the day-to-day movements of the stock market.
- adj. Subsisting one day at a time with little regard for the future: lived a day-to-day existence.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Ordinary or mundane.
- adj. Happening every day.
- adj. Subject to daily redetermination.
- adv. On a daily basis.
- n. Ordinary, monotonous routine; that which is usual or mundane.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. occurring every day.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or belonging to or occurring every day
Sorry, no etymologies found.