from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Smallest in amount or degree.
- adj. Small in amount or degree.
- adj. Only barely adequate.
- adj. Of, relating to, or being minimalism.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. The smallest possible amount, quantity, or degree.
- adj. characterised by the use of simple form or structures.
- adj. characterised by the repetition and gradual alteration of short phrases.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of, pertaining to, or having a character of, a minim or minimum; least; smallest.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Least or smallest; of minimum amount, quantity, or degree; also, pertaining or related to a minimum.
- Relating to the minimus or fifth digit of the hind foot.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. the least possible
From minimum + -al (Wiktionary)