from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To engage in writing or to write (matter) with a typewriter.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To type using a typewriter.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- v. To write with a typewriter.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To print or reproduce by means of a type-writer; practise type-writing.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. write by means of a keyboard with types
Back-formation from typewriter.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)