from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Made heavy or heavier by the addition of something: a weighted base.
- adj. Statistics Adjusted to reflect value or proportion: a weighted average.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of weight.
- adj. Having weights on it
- adj. biased, so as to favour one party.
- adj. having values assigned to its edges
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. adjusted to reflect value or proportion
- adj. made heavy or weighted down with weariness
Sorry, no etymologies found.