from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Situated or living nearby or adjacent to.
- adj. Alternative spelling of neighbouring.
- v. Present participle of neighbor.
- v. Alternative spelling of neighbouring.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Living or being near; adjacent.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Living or situated near; adjoining: as, neighboring races; neighboring countries.
- In chem., same as vicinal, 2.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having a common boundary or edge; abutting; touching
Sorry, no etymologies found.