from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of or pertaining to a circumference
- adj. circuitous, indirect or roundabout
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to the circumference; encompassing; encircling; circuitous.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Relating or pertaining to the circumference; situated in the circumference; surrounding.
- Indirect; circuitous.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. lying around or just outside the edges or outskirts
Sorry, no etymologies found.