from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Variant of conterminous.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Linked or related and expiring together.
- adj. Having matching boundaries; or, adjoining and sharing a boundary.
- adj. Having the same scope, range of meaning, or extent in time.
- adj. Meeting end to end or at the ends.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Bordering; conterminous; -- followed by with.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Same as conterminous.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. being of equal extent or scope or duration
Sorry, no etymologies found.