from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Made or done without stops: a nonstop flight.
- adj. Unceasing; unremitting: nonstop criticism.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Without stopping; without interruption or break;
- adv. Without stopping; without interruption or break
- n. A nonstop journey, especially a nonstop flight.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. without an intermediate stop; -- of trips in public conveyances, especially of a flight.
- adj. same as around-the-clock.
- n. A flight made without intermediate landings between source and destination.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a flight made without intermediate stops between source and destination
- adj. (of a journey especially a flight) occurring without stops
- adj. at all times
- adv. without stopping
non- + stop (Wiktionary)