from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Containing no lead or lead compounds: unleaded paint.
- adj. Not containing tetraethyl lead: unleaded gasoline.
- adj. Printing Not spaced or separated with lead, as lines of type.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Without lead.
- adj. Containing no more than 0.05 grams of lead per gallon.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not having leads between the lines
- adj. not treated with lead
un- + leaded. The standard of identity comes from 40 CFR §79.32. (Wiktionary)