from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. for half of the normal price
- adj. for sale at half the normal price
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Half the ordinary price, or half of some established rate; specifically, in England, a reduced charge for admission to a place of amusement when part of the entertainment is over.
- Costing half the usual sum.
- At half the ordinary price.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. for half the price
half- + price (Wiktionary)