from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Containing no lead.
- adj. Containing no tetraethyl lead; unleaded.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. not containing the element lead.
- adj. Not containing a lead additive such as tetraethyllead or tetramethyllead; -- of gasoline. Oposite of
- adj. Not containing a pigment having lead as a component; -- of paints.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (of gasoline) not containing tetraethyl lead
Sorry, no etymologies found.