from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having a secret or hidden meaning; occult: cabalistic symbols engraved in stone.
- adj. Variant of kabbalistic.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or relating to a cabal; secretive and cliquish.
- adj. Of or relating to Kabballah.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to the cabala; containing or conveying an occult meaning; mystic.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to the cabalists, or to the cabala or mystic philosophy which they professed. See cabala and cabalist.
- In general, occult; mystic; esoteric; symbolical; having an interior or hidden meaning.
- n. One of the mysteries of the cabala.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having a secret or hidden meaning
cabalist + -ic (Wiktionary)