from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of fluid motion, smooth and regular, flowing as though in different layers
- adj. In, or consisting of, thin plates or layers.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. In, or consisting of, thin plates or layers; having the form of a thin plate or lamina.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Composed of or disposed in laminæ, or thin plates or layers; lamellar.
- Having or being a lamina or laminæ; laminate.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. arranged in or consisting of laminae
From Latin lamina. (Wiktionary)