from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Evenly proportioned, balanced, or regulated.
- adj. Mentally stable; sensible or sound.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. properly balanced; in equilibrium
- adj. mentally stable and free from psychological disorder
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Rightly balanced; properly adjusted or regulated; not con fused or disorderly.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. in an optimal state of balance or equilibrium
- adj. free from psychological disorder
Sorry, no etymologies found.