from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having sharp, clear vision.
- adj. Perceptive; discerning.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having sharp vision.
- adj. Acutely perceptive or discerning; perspicacious.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Seeing with clearness; acutely perceptive, discerning.
- adj. having sharp clear vision.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having clear or acute vision; hence, having acuteness of mental discernment; discerning; perspicacious; judicious: as, clear-sighted reason; a clear-sighted judge.
- Specifically, clairvoyant.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having sharp clear vision
- adj. mentally acute or penetratingly discerning
Sorry, no etymologies found.