from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Receptive to new and different ideas or the opinions of others. See Synonyms at broad-minded.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Willing to consider new and different ideas or opinions.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Ready to entertain new ideas. Contrasted with
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having an open or unreserved mind; frank; candid.
- Having a mind open or accessible to new views or convictions; not narrow-minded; unprejudiced; liberal.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. ready to entertain new ideas
open mind (Wiktionary)