from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Cut or dug into the surface as by etching.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of etch.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Cut or impressed into a surface.
- adj. Corroded so that the surface is matte and not fully transparent; -- of glass.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. cut or impressed into a surface
Sorry, no etymologies found.