from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of engrave.
- adj. made by engraving
- adj. decorated with engravings
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Made by engraving or ornamented with engraving.
- adj. Having the surface covered with irregular, impressed lines.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. cut or impressed into a surface
Sorry, no etymologies found.