from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having a lining, an inner layer or covering.
- adj. Having lines, ruled.
- adj. Having visible lines or wrinkles.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of line.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. furnished with items in a line or as if in a line.
- adj. having visible lines; -- used especially of skin. Contrasted to
- adj. having a lining or a liner; often used in combination. Opposite of
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Same as lineate.
- Having a lining.
- Impregnated. See line, verb, 4.
- Supplied with money.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. bordered by a line of things
- adj. (used especially of skin) marked by lines or seams
- adj. having a lining or a liner; often used in combination
Sorry, no etymologies found.