from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of define.
- adj. Having a definition or value.
- adj. Having extreme muscle separation as a result of low body fat.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having the extent ascertained; having the precise limit marked, or having a determinate limit; definite.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. showing clearly the outline or profile or boundary
- adj. clearly characterized or delimited
Sorry, no etymologies found.