from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having definite and distinct lines or features: a well-defined silhouette.
- adj. Accurately and unambiguously stated or described: a well-defined argument.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having a clean and distinct outline
- adj. Accurately and precisely described or specified
- adj. Defined using unambiguous axioms
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having a clean and distinct outline as if precisely cut along the edges
- adj. accurately stated or described
Sorry, no etymologies found.