American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- adj. Characterized by abundant use of detail or thoroughness of treatment: a detailed report on the state of the economy.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Related in particulars; minutely recited: as, a detailed account.
- Exact; minute; particular.
- adj. Characterized by attention to detail and thoroughness of treatment.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of detail.
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. Developed or executed with care and in minute detail.
- adj. Containing details; containing subordinate parts as well as more general discussion; -- of a discourse. Opposite of
sketchy, general, vague.
- adj. having fine or intricate added decoration.
- adj. developed or executed with care and in minute detail
“He ' s assembled an A-list cast, two cinematographers, an award-winning costume designer, and a visual-effects team from South Korea to bring what he describes as detailed authenticity to the film.”
“He has worked since November on what he termed a "detailed program" to strengthen his arm and prevent a recurrence of the elbow strain that prematurely ended his 2011 season.”
“Obiang and this same son have featured in detailed US Senate investigations on corruption and money-laundering.”
“Teaching staff were exceptional - and they really enjoy teaching the Exec -- they were available and were willing to engage in detailed dialog.”
“Making descriptions as detailed is possible is also paramount.”
“Beagle Board SW package to be placed on the SD card (includes Kernal image and Android File System and MOTO AHEM app – see Step 4 in detailed instructions.)”
“And to take advantage of a cellphone's GPS capability and obtain detailed call logs, Hader must first put in a request to the state's attorney's office for a subpoena that he can then send to the carrier.”
“- On November 3, 2006, The New York Times reported that a website created at the request of Hoekstra and Senator Pat Roberts was found to contain detailed information that could potentially be helpful to those seeking to produce nuclear weapons”
“Those aggregations contain detailed and in many cases alarming information.”
“By mid-November, it could "be in detailed due diligence with one of the multiple options," that person predicted.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘detailed’.
A list of words that are odd or words that I have looked up.
All words of the Lisbon Treaty
(Persons' names, foreign and grammatical words have been eliminated, MWEs have been split up into individual words. Capitalization has been retained if r...
List of adjectival terms, from aggressive to zippered, paired in printed materials with the adverb coruscatingly, identified by a simple query to Google Search (Books).
Very basic words for ESL students.
Looking for tweets for detailed.