from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having a signature affixed: a signed document.
- adj. Of, relating to, or expressed in a sign language: a signed translation.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having both positive and negative varieties.
- adj. Having a signature, endorsed.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of sign.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having a handwritten signature
- adj. used of the language of the deaf
Sorry, no etymologies found.