from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of grant.
- v. Given, awarded.
- adv. Used to concede a point, often before stating some contrasting information.
- prep. used to mark the premise of a syllogistic argument
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Given.
- adj. Acknowledged or assumed as a supposition.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. acknowledged as a supposition
Sorry, no etymologies found.