from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- adjective endorsed authoritatively as having met certain requirements; guranteed. Opposite of
- adjective legally insane according to clinical criteria.
- adjective holding appropriate documentation and officially on record as qualified to perform a specified function or practice a specified skill.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb Simple past tense and past participle of
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adjective endorsed authoritatively as having met certain requirements
- adjective fit to be certified as insane (and treated accordingly)
- adjective holding appropriate documentation and officially on record as qualified to perform a specified function or practice a specified skill
Sorry, no etymologies found.
I am told to call the SAME number that DUE TO HIGH CALL VOLuME is UNABLE to take my call. as a panic result I have faxed correspondence and also sent same in certified us mail. now I am calling from out of state (as I am not able to pay rent in NJ without a job)
One of the buyers offered only $60 — significantly less than even its bullion melt value — for a 1925-D Indian Head $2.50 gold coin certified NGC MS66 and valued at $10,000 by PNG experts.
DGS offers a number of unique features including AuthentiView ™ and online Visual Population Report of every coin certified with a value over $100.
You can expect to see the same level of quality in certified child care when you move from one installation to another.
The progressively green line is available in certified plantation-teak, walnut, ash and oak woods – all solid.
At the time of your initial inquiry all but two were replaced by long term certified substitutes in the respective content areas.
A new mess at Central Falls High in Rhode Island Valerie Strauss 2010
Asking us to never discuss our philosophy and to not engage in a discussion about our practices until we are certified is simply ludicrous and counter productive.
The first building in Mexico to qualify as LEED-certified is likely to be the corporate headquarters of HSBC bank, currently under construction on Paseo de la Reforma in Mexico City.
If your car breaks down, do you call a certified mechanic to fix it, or do you call a haphazardly trained Shadetree Slim who preaches on the side?
To promote this outlook, AARP has teamed up with the National Association of Home Builders to create a designation for certified aging in place specialists trained in designing and modifying residences for the elderly.