from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of declare.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. made known or openly avowed. Opposite of
- adj. stated as fact; explicitly stated.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Avowed; proclaimed; open; professed: as, a declared enemy.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. made known or openly avowed
- adj. declared as fact; explicitly stated
Sorry, no etymologies found.