from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having a specified kind of hair. Often used in combination: a longhaired cat; a shorthaired dog.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having some specific type of hair.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having hair.
- adj. In composition: Having (such) hair.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having hair: commonly used in composition: as, long-haired, yellow-haired, dark-haired, etc.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having or covered with hair
Sorry, no etymologies found.