from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Spread over a large area of a body, tissue, or organ.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of disseminate.
- adj. spread around; widespread
- adj. spread over a wide area of the body or of an organ
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Occurring in small portions scattered through some other substance; scattered widely.
Sorry, no etymologies found.