from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Overlaid with or enclosed within something.
- adj. Having more money available for betting than another.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of cover.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Under cover; screened; sheltered; not exposed; hidden.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. overlaid or spread or topped with or enclosed within something; sometimes used as a combining form
Sorry, no etymologies found.